In 1937 the Mason family donated this Vallely Street Land to build the Mason Memorial Methodist Church and thereafter regular church services and Sunday schools were conducted. The hall next door was built in the early 1960s.
When the Methodist Church merged into the Uniting Church in 1977 services lapsed and the building was under threat of demolition. But local residents rallied and a special service in July 1981 packed the church. Services recommenced and continued for some years. Now the church is used for wedding services and special events.