St Augustine's Church
Stratford Heritage Trail

Services were held in St Vincent's Hall before the St Augustine's Church was blessed and opened on 28 October 1951 by Thomas Cahill, Bishop of Cairns. In 1966 it became the parish church of the new Northern Beaches Parish, and Father Butcher came to Stratford as the foundation parish priest. The Catholic Youth Movement painted and furnished St Vincent's Hall so the hall could be used for meetings. 

For more information click here

Image Gallery