Former Williams Estate Workshop
Places of Significance - Cairns Regional Council

The former car garage and lubritorium is an industrial building of a now rare type associated with motor car use. Motor car workshops and garages of the period prior to the 1970s are rare features of the Queensland landscape and this architect designed building of 1947 is uncommon for its original purpose and survival albeit somewhat altered at the frontage. 

 

Image Gallery