Christy Van Der Heyden has a 10 year history in Community Development, specialising in social enterprise, arts & culture and remote Indigenous community programs, projects and youth mentorship including:
- Youth at risk and suicide prevention projects
- Textile & fibre arts
- Community sustainability workshops
- Camel treks and expeditions
- Mentorship for young adults studying Cert IV business management
- Project management
- Recipient of the first Australian Ethical Enterprise Award.
Christy's holistic approach to wellbeing is all inclusive designed to recognise, encourage, inspire and awaken individual potential to be able to contribute to the collective whole.