Bishop's House
Queensland Heritage Register

The Bishop's House at Cairns, a two-storeyed reinforced concrete building, was erected in 1930 as a monastery for the Augustinian fathers who administered the Vicariate Apostolic of Cooktown, and St Monica's Parish in Cairns. It replaced a timber presbytery built in 1887.

Queensland Government: Queensland Heritage Register. (2016). Bishop's house.

Retrieved from: https://environment.ehp.qld.gov.au/heritage-register/detail/?id=601747 

Image Gallery