Adelaide Steamship Co. Building
Queensland Heritage Register

Formerly the offices for the Adelaide Steamship Company, this unusual Arts and Crafts style building with modifications to suit a tropical climate was built by Wilson and Baillie in 1910 at a cost of £2970 and possibly designed by architect Harvey G. Draper. Most of the building's exterior is still in its original form, although the ornate plasterwork was added at a later date.

This building also forms a part of the Cairns CBD Heritage Walk which can be found here.

Image Gallery