Oktoberfest: A community celebration - Bavaria style
Run over TWO massive weekends, the German Club Cairns' Oktoberfest is the closest you will get to being at the real thing.
Come on down to 57 Winkworth Street for an amazing time for sure.
- Bavarians everywhere
- Kids games
- Traditional brews from Germany and a special Oktoberfest brew just for our event!
- Biergarten feels
- Regular Zicke Zacke Oi Oi Oi to keep things moving
- Lotte's famous Oktoberfest platter or sausages from the kitchen!
- LIVE Oktoberfest Oompah music from Tropical Brass AND Laurie's Oompah Band
- Floorshows by the Enzian dancers AND Enzian Kids
- Singing and dancefloor
- Ein Prosit!
- Hofbrauhaus atmosphere in the club with Schunkeling and audience participation
- Souvenir beer steins, bells and stickers
- Masskrugstemmen (Strong person comp)
- Alpine bell ringing
- Best dressed Bavarian photos and votes
- Best Oktoberfest moustache comp
- Oktoberfest hats so you can look the part.
- Yodelling competition
- Gingerbread love hearts, Berliners and yummy strudel!
- Fresh pretzels, pickled onions and gurken at the bar
- Most hipster Bavarian
- Videos from Germany
- Most amazing Bavarian dancer
- Photo booth fun
$10 for Members, Non-Members, and concessions
$20 including are Souvenir Beer Stein and the first Oktoberfest Beer
Kids under 12 FREE entry all day.
(Regular U10 kids meal deal does not apply at Oktoberfest)